Body Glove - Deluxe Morning Snorkel Dolphin Sail
The Body Glove is the friendliest ship in Hawaiian waters! You will enjoy the finest snorkeling and scuba diving along Kona. You will see some of the most beautiful seas in the world filled with life -- everything from tropical fish to happy spinner dolphins and living corals. The rich reef gardens, a protected marine preserve, are spectacular and Body Glove knows every inch intimately.
We provide the best equipment -- masks, snorkels, fins, the works. We even have prescription masks available. Personalized snorkeling instructions are also included.
Body Glove also offers scuba on board! Scuba is an option that you can add when on board at an additional cost. You can do Certified Scuba for a 1 tank or 2 tank dive starting at $105.28 (1 tank) paid on board the day of. You can also do Discover Scuba for those who are non-certified starting at $116.13 paid on board the day of. (Rates are subject to change without notice). Advance notice is suggested so if this is something you want to do, just notate it next to your name in the shopping cart.
- Cruise along the Big Island’s scenic Kona Coast
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including green sea turtles and dolphins
- Snorkel at prime snorkel site (2.5 hours water time)
- Enjoy the catamaran’s 20-foot water slide and freshwater showers to rinse off after
- Where and When:
- Body Glove Cruises' main office is located in the Ilima Court (North Kona Shopping Center, 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740), which has the closest free parking to the Kailua-Kona pier. It is about a five minute walk down to the pier from the office.
Check in at 7:30 am at the Kailua-Kona pier.
Departure is at 8:00 am. Return is at 12:30 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
This vessel IS wheelchair accessible.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4.5 hours
- Body Glove
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with three restrooms, two freshwater showers, a 20-foot water slide, a 15-foot high dive platform, two large double swim platforms and flotation toys for everyone. The vessel is also wheelchair friendly. The spacious lower deck allows for a full range of movement.