Body Glove - Afternoon Whale Watching Tour
Guaranteed whale sightings or you get to come again for free!
View Pacific Humpback whales in their natural habitat! Seeing these majestic, endangered ocean mammals is an awe inspiring experience.
Don't forget to bring your camera! You will see whales up close and personal with many great photo opportunities. Certified marine naturalist on
board, underwater hydrophone, no-host premium bar, guaranteed sightings
or join us again free!
Includes: Snacks & refreshments - mango cream cheese, chutney and crackers, fresh fruit and pub mix, island juices, sodas, water, Kona coffee and assorted teas
- Light snacks: mango cream cheese, chutney and crackers, fresh fruit and pub mix
- Island juices, sodas and water
- Kona coffee and assorted teas
- Premium cash bar
The Body Glove
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at Kailua-Kona Pier.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday from December 15 through March
- Approx. 2.5 hours
- Body Glove
- 90 Passengers
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with underwater hydrophones to listen to the whales. The vessel also has three restrooms and is wheelchair accessible.