Island Breeze Luau - King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel
Island Breeze Productions, Inc. is a company that is built on values that promote the spirit of "Aloha". The idea of forming Island Breeze Productions was born out of desire to raise up Pacific Islanders and to provide them with a sense of dignity, empowerment and to create revenues of finance to support their dreams. Check out the Website for Island Breeze Luau.
Island Breeze has performed all over the world since it's inception, sharing with the world the richness and beauty of the Pacific's cultural heritage. Island Breeze preserves the heritage of the cultural arts and is dedicated to presenting the expressions of each people group in Polynesia.
Hanohano Seating Option
Expedited Check In
Preferred seating at the front of the stage.
First in the Buffet Line.
This is paid at the door when you arrive but must be chosen with your order. You will not be able to cancel the HanoHano portion at check in.
Island Breeze has had the privilege to accept an invitation as the only cultural group from the Pacific to perform at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia. Island Breeze has performed before many dignitaries, and leaders in many regions of the world; Africa, Australia, Asia, America, Oceania and Europe. Island Breeze seeks to entertain and to impart knowledge, teach and share unique principles and values with the audience.
Using the cultures of the Pacific as a prototype, Island Breeze shares the understanding that as Creator, God is the author of culture, and values it's diversity.
Includes: Aloha shell lei greeting, Open bar serving standard cocktails and fresh tropical drinks, Photo opportunities, Traditional Imu (underground oven) ceremony, Royal court procession, Luau buffet, Traditional Polynesian revue. #1 Rated luau on the Big Island
Menu: Fruits, Variety of salads, Banana bread, Poi, Hawaiian sweet potato, Steamed white rice, Lau lau, Kalua pig, Kona broil, Fresh catch of the day, Chicken long rice, Coconut cake, Coconut pudding, Haupia, Kona coffee, Fruit punch, Mai Tai's, Standard cocktails
This great beachfront luau features an open bar for the thirsty.
Special Holiday Luaus
Celebrate an unforgettable Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Year's Eve in Paradise!
The Island Breeze Luau is the perfect location to enjoy your Hawaiian Holiday evening with Roast Turkey with stuffing, giblet gravy, Baked Ham, and Pumpkin Tart in addition to the scrumptious Polynesian Feast. Come enjoy the Island Breeze Luau at the King Kamehameha hotel and enjoy huge savings with Hawaiidiscount.
- Takes place on the shores of scenic Kamakahonu Bay in Kailua-Kona
- Luau grounds are on King Kamehameha the Great’s former estate
- Island Breeze Luau has been named "Best of West Hawaii" since 2000
- Shell lei greeting
- Opportunity to learn about traditional arts & crafts
- Lavish all-you-can-eat Hawaiian buffet with a wide variety of delicacies, plus an open bar
- Spectacular Polynesian revue – live entertainment
Luau Buffet Menu (subject to change without notice):
- Lomi Salmon (Gluten Free)
- Kona-Style Poke, Relishes
- Cucumber Namasu
- Kona Tomatoes
- Macaroni Salad
- Waimea Garden Greens & Legume Salad Vinaigrette
- Banana Bread
- Tossed Salad (Gluten Free)
- Kalua Pua'a (Juicy Roast Pork)(Gluten Free)
- Long Grain Rice and Chicken
- Catch of the Day Tropicale
- Steamed White Rice(Gluten Free)
- Uala (Hawaiian Sweet Potato)
- Lau Lau, Kona Broil
- Papaya Pineapple Poi (Gluten Free)
- Pineapple Wedges
- Cinnamon Spiced Bananas
- Coconut Cake
- Haupia (Coconut Pudding) (Gluten Free)
- Kona Coffee
- Tropical Fruit Punch
- Mai Tai
- Standard Bar Service
Please note: Special request for a vegetarian,
gluten free, or celiac meal requires 24 hour notice. Option is subject
to change without notice.