Royal Kona Luau - Royal Kona Resort
Are you ready to take part in our Big Island Luaus! The Royal Kona Resort Luau in coordination with Tihati Productions
presents "Lava - Legends & Legacies," an Island-style celebration
of the best Luau in Hawaii! This Big Island Luaus offers it all! You
can’t leave Hawaii without experiencing the Big Island Luaus! Royal Kona
Luau is located in Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii. Come enjoy the evening sky
with a breathtaking backdrop of a vibrant Hawaiian sky. Displaying the
Kona Coast's best sunsets and provides a spectacular background for the
Royal Kona Resort Luau. This luau in Hawaii runs approximately 3 hours
long, and operates on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Hawaii
Luaus book up quickly so be sure to reserve a spot for your Big Island
So come enjoy the popular Polynesian show, and an evening of
feasting, music and dance as we present a journey through the South
Pacific's legends and lore in historic Kailua-Kona. The Royal Kona
Resort Luau is a must see!
The call of the conch, the lighting of the torches, and the beat of
the native drums beckon you to escape to the Hawaii of your dreams.
Relax with cool tropical trade winds and enchanting Hawaiian melodies
performed by the Tihati Serenaders. Enjoy Hawaiian arts and crafts
followed by the unearthing of the Kalua Pua'a (roasted pork) during the
Imu Ceremony and all-you-can-eat luau dinner buffet.
- Located oceanfront overlooking Kailua Bay
- Shell lei greeting
- Arts & crafts demonstrations & hula group lesson
- Imu ceremony to unearth the kalua pua'a (roast pig)
- All-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian luau buffet dinner
- Dynamic Polynesian revue with dance, song and live music
Luau Buffet Menu:
* Gluten Free Options
- Dressing Choices: 1000 Island*, Papaya Seed*, Italian* or Ranch Dressing
- Green Salad*
- Cucumber Namasu*
- Tomato & Onion Ogo Salad
- Three Bean Salad*
- Potato/Macaroni Salad*
- Lomi Lomi Salmon*
- Kalua Pork*
- Steamed Mahi Mahi with Soy Sauce & Sesame Oil
- Baked Chicken with Honey Mango BBQ Sauce*
- Chicken Luau*
- Teriyaki Roast Beef
- Okinawan Sweet Potato*
- White Rice*
- Fresh Pineapple*
- Coconut Dinner Rolls
- Coconut Haupia (Pudding)*
- Coconut Cake
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
From the Bar (included):
- Mai Tai
- Standard Well Drinks
- Domestic Beer
- Coffee and Tea
- Selection of Sodas
- Fruit Punch
Coconut Cake and Pineapple Upside Down Cake contain egg and dairy.
Thousand Island Dressing may have mayonnaise which contains egg.
Mac/Potato Salad has mayonnaise which contains egg.
Coconut Rolls contains egg and dairy.
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm.
Royal Kona Resort - Luau Gardens, Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Parking is $3.00.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Royal Kona Luau