This sportfishing tour aboard the Camelot puts you front-and-center in some of the most productive waters anywhere in the world. Additionally, no other captain and crew in the Kailua Kona-based Honokohau Harbor has caught more trophy game fish than the Camelot.
At the end of the excursion, the crew will fillet and share out the fish we've caught with everyone, so you won't leave empty-handed!
Got kids? Bring them along! Families with kids of any age are welcome on board the Camelot. We can even fish for some of the smaller ocean dwellers that are commonly caught off the Kona Coast, so that even the youngest kids in your family can enjoy their fishing experience.
Camelot Vessel Facts:
- Custom-built 34-foot state-of-the-art pleasure craft
- Plenty of room for resting and sleeping
- Large, attractive bridge
- Equipped with a clean restroom and a refrigerator
Big Island Sportfishing
- Where and When:
- Departs from Honokohau Harbor, Kona. View Map
Departure is around 6:30 am. The exact time will be emailed to you.
Driving Directions to Honokohau Harbor and the "Camelot"
From the Kona International Airport, take the "Queen K" highway south for 4 miles. Turn right (west) on the Kealakehe Pkwy (look for the sign for the "Honokohau Small Boat Harbor"). Proceed west toward the ocean staying to the left until you reach the docks. There are two "T" shaped docks in the center of the harbor. The "T" shaped dock farthest from the ocean is where the"Camelot" is berthed. Please look for boat slot I-45.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- There is no specific fishing policy - depending on how much is caught guests can usually keep as much as they'd like. The crew will cut it up upon request.
- Operation Days:
- 4 hour, 6 hour and 8 hour tours
- Camelot Sportfishing
- 6 passengers
- The Camelot is a custom-built, 34-foot state-of-the-art pleasure craft. It features an air-conditioned cabin with plenty or room for sleeping and resting, a large attractive bridge, clean restroom, cellular phone, TV and refrigerator.