Body Glove - Sunset Cocktail Cruise
Come aboard the Kanoa II luxury catamaran and enjoy a relaxing Friday night sunset cocktail cruise. This two hour cruise along Kona's Gold Coast includes delicious pupus (appetizers) and live Hawaiian-style entertainment. Cocktails are available for purchase from the locally sourced "no host" premium bar.
- Sunset cocktail cruise along the Kona Coast
- Live Hawaiian-style music
- Great coastline and sunset views
- Delicious pupus (appetizers)
- Cocktails available for purchase
Body Glove Sunset Cruise
Kona Coast Sunset
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Check in at 4:30 pm at the Kailua-Kona pier View Map
Body Glove Cruises' main office is located in the Ilima Court (North Kona Shopping Center, 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740), which has the closest free parking to the Kailua-Kona pier. It is about a five minute walk down to the pier from the office.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- All guests must agree to wear a face mask covering the nose and mouth while boarding or disembarking the vessel.
We disinfect ALL touchable surfaces, including vessel railings, countertops, restrooms, handles, table tops, etc. with Oxivir TB Hospital Grade Disinfectant Cleaner, which kills coronavirus in 1 minute.
We have also added more sanitizing stations on both the lower and upper deck for guests' use.
The vessel is 100% wheelchair accessible on the lower deck. If you are traveling with a wheelchair, please let us know in advance so that pier parking can be reserved for you (there are only 2 spaces). If there's space we will note that the guest is using the space and will request that they call the office at boarding time for pier access. The guest will wait at the gate for a crew member to let them onto the pier. They must be traveling with a handicap placard in order to take advantage of pier parking.
- Operation Days:
- 2 hours
- Body Glove
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with three restrooms and is also wheelchair friendly. The spacious lower deck allows for a full range of movement.