Kailani Tours Hawaii - Big Island Circle Tour
Departing from all major Kona and Waikoloa hotels, this Big Island circle island tour includes all top island attractions, including Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, a Kona coffee farm tour with tasting, Rainbow Falls, Waipio Lookout and more! Affordable luxury is what this Big Island sightseeing tour is all about. You’ll travel in a comfortable Mercedes Benz mini-coach.
- Kona coffee tour & tasting – enjoy a Kona coffee farm tour and sample a variety of locally grown, premium coffees and teas
- Punalu'u Black Sand Beach – hangout spot of green sea turtles and beautiful black sand
- Punalu'u Bake Shop – visit the southernmost bakery in the United States, known for baking delicious malasadas and other treats
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park – see all the park’s highlights, including the Chain of Craters Road, natural steam vents, Thurston Lava Tube and Halama'uma'u Crater
- Rainbow Falls – visit one of the best waterfalls in Hawaii
- Waipio Valley lookout – take in the spectacular view of the Hamakua Coast and the lush Waipio Valley
- Continental breakfast
- Gourmet picnic lunch
Breakfast: Big Island Honey-Vanilla Greek Yogurt Parfait with Tropical Fruit, Berries and Anahola Coconut-Macadamia Nut Granola. Parfait served with a Hearty Breakfast Scone
Lunch: Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Breast fanned over Sesame-Grilled Vegetables and Ginger-Herb Quinoa, Served with Hawaiian Sweet Roll and Butter, Kona Lava Bar Brownie
*Vegetarian and vegan options available. If requested, please note next to guest's name when making your reservation.
Menu is subject to seasonal changes.
- Where and When:
- Pick-up is available from all major Kona and Waikoloa hotels. The exact hotel pick-up time depends on your location and will be specified on your voucher.
Approximate pick-up time: 7:00 am (Waikoloa), 7:45 am (Kailua-Kona)
Approximate return time: 6:15 pm (Waikoloa), 7:00 pm (Kailua-Kona)
- Participants must be at least 5 years of age.
Tour does not include lengthy hikes.
Participants traveling with a wheelchair or walker are more than welcome to join the tour, but will need to be able to go up and down the van steps. Wheelchairs will need to be collapsible. There is no ADA lift.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 11 hours
- Max. of 9 guests in group
- The spacious Mercedes passenger van provides the ultimate in comfort for guests hoping to avoid the large 50 passenger vehicles and who want a more personal and authentic Hawaiian experience.