Wasabi Tours - Big Island Grand Circle Island Tour
Departing from Kona/Kohala, enjoy a Big Island sightseeing tour that includes stops at a coffee farm, Punalu'u Black Sand Beach, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Rainbow Falls and more! Along the way, learn about the history, culture and geography of Hawaii from your friendly and knowledgeable certified guide. The tour also includes a delicious lunch at a local spot (usually Café 100) in Hilo.
- Royal Kona Coffee farm and visit an on-site lava tube
- Punalu'u Bakery (optional, based on request)
- Punalu'u Black Sand Beach
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park* (about 1.5 hour stop including Kilauea Crater lookout, steam vents, Kilauea Iki lookout and pit craters)
- Akatsuka Orchid Farm
- Waipio Valley Lookout
- Akaka Falls and Rainbow Falls
- Visit Kona Coffee Farm
- Professional guide sharing knowledge of the history, cultures, and geology of the island
- Delicious lunch
- Park entrance fees
- Jackets and rain gear
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Panko Crusted Fish
- Steamed White Rice
- Purple Sweet Potatoes
- Assorted Juices, Snacks and Bottled Water
Note: A vegetarian meal option is available as well. It includes tofu, vegetable stir-fry, sweet potatoes and white rice.
We do not use dairy products, fruit, pork, beef, shellfish, MSG, or nuts in our meals.
- Where and When:
- Pick-up from major resorts and hotels in Kona and Kohala between 8:00 am and 8:30 am approximately. Return to Kona around 6:00 pm and Kohala resorts around 7:00 pm.
- Tour difficulty: Easy hiking over short distance. Recommended for age 4 and up.
- Special Notes:
- Wasabi Tour Hawaii's top priority is the health and safety of all their guests and employees. Disinfectant wipes, face masks and hand sanitizers are provided for all guests. All interior and exterior of their tour vans are thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant by dedicated cleaners daily, including seat belts, headrests, armrests, seats and all upholstery.
- Operation Days:
- About 10 to 11 hours
- 12 max.
- Mercedes Sprinter Van or Minivan