Ho'omau - A Mai Grille Luau
Ho'omau Luau is currently unavailable until further notice.
Taking place in Waikoloa on the Big Island's Kohala Coast, Ho'omau - A Mai Grille Luau features delicious foods from Mai Grille Restaurant, elected as Best Chef in 2018 by Best Chefs America. This brand new luau show takes you on a journey through Polynesia, with music and dances from Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand and Hawaii. Enjoy an evening of local island culture and great entertainment!
- Hawaiian luau with delicious foods from Mai Grille Restaurant
- Luau show features songs and dances from across Polynesia
- Shell lei greeting
- Hand-crafted Mai Tais and other classic cocktails: 1 Mai Tai included for regular admission and 2 Mai Tais included for VIP admission (guests must be age 21+ to consume alcoholic beverages)
- Delicious dinner
- Ho'io Salad: Hamakua Coast Fern Shoot Salad with Tomato and Onion finished wtih Green Onion Vinaigrette
- Chef Allen's Poi Cup: Fresh Poi topped with Lomi Tomato and chopped House Made Bacon
- Chicken Laulau: Waipio Luau Leaf and Poi, Waimea Sweet Potato
- *Vegetarian Laulau available with 1 week advance notice: Waipio Luau Leaf and Poi, Waimea Sweet Potato and Pumpkin
- Kalua Big Island Pork: Big Island Pork wrapped in Ti Leaf and smoked overnight
- Roasted Seasonal Kona Catch: Lilikoi with Miso and Brown Butter
- Paniolo Steak: Parker Ranch Beef, Coffee Spice Rub
- Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes: Caramelized Pineapple, 5 Spices, Scoop of Coconut Ice Cream
Please note: Menu is subject to change.
A Mai Grille Luau
Big Island Luau
Luau Fire Dance
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:30 pm at Waikoloa Beach Golf Course, 600 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, Island of Hawaii, HI 96738 View Map
- Accessibility: Wheelchair & stroller accessible (including all transportation and surfaces). Service animals are allowed.
Infants must sit on lap. Infant seats are available.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours