Haleo Luau - Sheraton Kona Resort at Keauhou Bay
You will notice right away that that Haleo Luau with Island Breeze Productions is very special indeed. Most luaus have fallen into an old and tired pattern, all featuring similar Hawaiian dances and songs. The Haleo Luau with Island Breeze Productions is very different.
Not only does the Haleo Luau with Island Breeze Productions feature historical and authentic Hawaiian dances, songs, music, language and chants, but it also tells you real stories about Hawaiian tradition, lore and mythology.
Not to mention where the Haleo Luau with Island Breeze Productions takes place: Keauhou carries an ancient legacy and tradition dating back to when Hawaii was ruled by Kings and Queens. This hallowed place served as a retreat for the Ali'i (preferred) and still carries remnants of its ancient past (Original temples, springs, water ponds and more...)
In addition to the amazing and unique luau, you will also receive a feast fit for royalty, with exotic roasted pig and delicious fresh fish as a small sample.
Preferred Seating Upgrade: This
upgrade includes expedited seating, preferred seating at the front of
the stage and first in the buffet line. This upgrade is paid at the door
when you arrive, but must be chosen with your order. You will not be
able to cancel the Preferred portion at check-in.
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Participate in cultural activities that take place before dinner
- Luau buffet features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from Hawaii
Salads and Appetizers:
- Fresh Fruit Display*
- Taro Rolls and Mango Butter
- Waimea Field Greens (Choice of Papaya Seed or Sesame, Ginger and Orange Vinaigrette)*
- Hawaiian Purple Potato Salad*
- Poi and Lomi Lomi Salmon*
- Island-Style Fern Shoot Salad
- Keauhou Macaroni Salad
- Hawaiian Ahi Poke with Onions and Red Ogo
- Lemongrass-Scented Rice*
- Island Style Kalua Pork
- Lemon Verbena Salted Island Fish*
- Pineapple-Soy Glazed Beef
- Papaya Brulee*
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Kona Coffee Chocolate Cake
- Lemongrass-Scented Rice*
- Sweet Molokai Potato
- Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
- Desserts (as listed above)
Royal Kona Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
Selection of Hot Teas
* Gluten Free
Samoan Fire-Knife Dance
- Where and When:
- Haleo Luau is held at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
at Keauhou Bay
Check in at 5:15 pm. Luau ends at 8:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Open Mondays and Fridays. Closed on New Year's Day.
- 2.5 hours
- Haleo Luau Island Breeze Productions