Haleo Luau is closed as of May 1, 2021. However, to
accommodate our guests who would love to experience a Hawaiian luau,
additional nights have been added to our sister luau, the Island Breeze Luau, which takes place on the historic grounds of the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel in Kailua-Kona.
Haleo Luau - Sheraton Kona Resort at Keauhou Bay
You will notice right away that that Haleo Luau with Island Breeze Productions is very special indeed. Most luaus have fallen into an old and tired pattern, all featuring similar Hawaiian dances and songs. The Haleo Luau with Island Breeze Productions is very different.
Not only does the Haleo Luau with Island Breeze Productions feature historical and authentic Hawaiian dances, songs, music, language and chants, but it also tells you real stories about Hawaiian tradition, lore and mythology.
Not to mention where the Haleo Luau with Island Breeze Productions takes place: Keauhou carries an ancient legacy and tradition dating back to when Hawaii was ruled by Kings and Queens. This hallowed place served as a retreat for the Ali'i (preferred) and still carries remnants of its ancient past (Original temples, springs, water ponds and more...)
In addition to the amazing and unique luau, you will also receive a feast fit for royalty, with exotic roasted pig and delicious fresh fish as a small sample.Luau Highlights:
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Participate in hula lessons & story telling before dinner
- Luau dinner features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from Hawaii
Chips & Dip:
On the table served family style
- Potato & Taro Chips
- Shoyu Poke - cut into smaller pieces
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
Shared Family Style
- Bread & Butter Service
- Hoio Salad
- Soy Stained Glass Noodle Salad
- Purple Sweet Potato
- Teriyaki Steak
- Kalua Pork & Baby Bok Choy
- Coconut Scented Jasmine Rice
- Pan Roasted Local Catch with Mango Butter sauce
- Mixed Greens with Cucumber, Tomato, Carrots, & Papaya Seed Dressing
Kieki (kids) Menu
Samoan Fire-Knife Dance
- Where and When:
- Haleo Luau is held at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
at Keauhou Bay
Check in at 5:30 pm. Luau ends at 8:00 pm.
- New Enhanced Safety Measures The Haleo Luau at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay wants to ensure that all our guests and performers feel safe. Therefore, each party will have their own table to enjoy dinner and the luau performance, as we no longer offer communal seating. Also, we will be offering family style and plated meal service for our Hawaiian inspired cuisine. Pre-show activities from our stage, include hula lessons and compelling stories of Hawaiian history. Face coverings are required throughout the hotel and luau grounds when not seated.
There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 3 and under) is not provided a plate.
- Operation Days:
- Open Thursdays. Closed on New Year's Day.
- 2.5 hours
- Haleo Luau Island Breeze Productions