Sea Paradise - Afternoon Sail & Snorkel
Come aboard the Hokulani, a luxury trimaran, for a fun afternoon sail along the south Kona coast. Departing from Keauhou Harbor, we'll head south to Kealakekua Bay, one of the best snorkel spots in all of Hawaii. The bay is a marine preserve and is known for its beautiful coral reef and abundance of marine life that will amaze even seasoned snorkelers.
After snorkeling in the bay, you’ll be served light pupus (snacks) and beverages on board. As your snorkel adventure comes to an end, we’ll set sail back to Keauhou Bay.
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins) and instruction
- Flotation noodles, life jackets and viewfinder boards
- Fish identification cards
Snacks & Beverages:
- Maui-Style Chips
- Fresh Tropical Fruit
- Kona Coffee
- Black and Green Tea
- Hot Cocoa
- Regular and Diet Soft Drinks
- Local Juices
- Iced Tea
- Adult beverages will be available for purchase on board. Beer, wine & specialty cocktails ranging from $8-$14 (bar rates subject to change without notice).
About the Vessel “Hoku Nui”:
- 50 Ft new luxury sailing catamaran
- Open floor plan with 360 degree view
- Shaded area under cabin top
- Wide steps and handrail for water entry
- Sundeck with trampoline seating
- Fresh Water Shower
- Large marine toilets
- Purified drinking water
- Spacious galley
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Check in at 1:45 pm at Keauhou Bay Harbor, 78-7130 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- The use of full-faced snorkel masks is not allowed on this tour.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Sea Paradise
- The Hoku Nui is a brand new 50-foot luxury catamaran. Hoku Nui's spacious design allows guests a 360-degree view of the stunning Kona coastline. Shade is provided by the bimini top over the main cabin. The vessel features wide steps and a handrail for easy water entry. A freshwater shower and large marine toilets are available on board.