Sea Paradise - Deluxe Morning Snorkel Sail
Come aboard the Hokulani, a state-of-the-art trimaran, for a fun snorkel sail along the South Kona coastline. Departing from Keauhou Bay, we'll head south until we reach Kealakekua Bay, one of the best snorkel sites in all of Hawaii. As a protected marine sanctuary, the bay is home to a spectacular coral reef and a large variety of marine life. The historic Captain Cook Monument is located here as well.
Once in the water, you'll be able to enjoy snorkeling over a pristine coral reef and see colorful tropical fish and vibrant corals. Green sea turtles and Hawaiian spinner dolphins are frequently seen here as well.
After an hour of snorkeling, lunch will be served on board. We'll then set sail for "Red Hill" (weather permitting), an area known for its unique underwater lava formations, including archways and lava tubes. Here you'll enjoy another hour of snorkeling.
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins) and instruction
- Flotation noodles, life jackets and viewfinder boards
- Fish identification cards
- Fresh Fruit (Pineapple and Orange)
- Meats - Turkey, Ham and Tuna Fish
- Cheeses - Swiss, Cheddar, Colby and Monterey
- Salad Spring Mix
- Platter of Breads - White Bread, Wheat Bread, Tortilla Wrap
- Romaine Lettuce
- Regular and Diet Soft Drinks
- Green Tea
- Adult beverages will be available for purchase on
board. Beer, wine, tropical cocktails and mixed drinks ranging from $8-$14 (bar
rates subject to change without notice)
About the Vessel “Hoku Nui”:
- 50 Ft new luxury sailing catamaran
- Open floor plan with 360 degree view
- Shaded area under cabin top
- Wide steps and handrail for water entry
- Sundeck with trampoline seating
- Fresh Water Shower
- Large marine toilets
- Purified drinking water
- Spacious galley
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Check in at 8:15 am at Keauhou Bay Harbor, 78-7130 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- The use of full-face snorkel masks is not allowed on this tour.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 4.5 hours
- Sea Paradise
- The Hoku Nui is a brand new 50-foot luxury catamaran. Hoku Nui's spacious design allows guests a 360-degree view of the stunning Kona coastline. Shade is provided by the bimini top over the main cabin. The vessel features wide steps and a handrail for easy water entry. A freshwater shower and large marine toilets are available on board.