Umauma Experience - Zip N Dip Combo
This is a great combo tour that includes the Umauma zipline tour and swimming and/or kayaking on the Umauma River. Your adventure starts with the 2-mile zipline trek (9 ziplines in total), where you'll enjoy great waterfall and rainforest views along the way. The zipline course also features a 200-foot suspension bridge going over a water-filled lava tube and fern grotto. After ziplining, enjoy a delicious lunch and then swim and kayak at a private section of Umauma Falls.
- Perfect for groups or couples
- Full 9 line ziplines
- 1 hour of swimming and/or kayaking
- Catered private lunch
- Catered lunch
- Safety gear
- Umauma Falls & Garden Tour - complimentary self-guided tour of the
gardens, river walk, and view of the triple tiers of Umauma Falls. Tour
Zip N Dip Combo
- Where and When:
- Tour starts at 10:00 am. Check in at 9:30 am at
31-313 Old Mamalahoa Hwy, Hakalau, HI 96710
Youll see a steep concrete driveway with an overhead wooden sign reading The Umauma Experience. Turn up the drive and the Visitor Center will be at the top on the right.
- Participants must wear closed-toed shoes, remove any sharp objects from pockets, tie back long hair and secure glasses with a strap.
- Minimum age 4 years and older.
Minimum weight of 35lbs & Maximum weight of 275lbs.
No unaccompanied children under 18 years old.
Pregnant women and people with serious medical conditions or prior back and neck injuries are not allowed to participate.
Participants must be able to climb 2 flights of stairs and walk for short distances. Physical activity is moderate to advanced.
Tours go out rain or shine. Rain gear will be provided in the event of wet weather.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday to Friday
- 2.5 to 4 hours
- Latest safety gear, including helmets and harnesses