Body Glove - Deluxe Morning Snorkel & Dolphin Watch
Come aboard the Body Glove, a spacious catamaran that’s equipped with everything you’ll need for a great snorkeling adventure. Departing from the Kailua-Kona pier, this cruise takes you to the protected marine sanctuary of Red Hill, an area that’ is home to more than 600 species of marine life. Discover colorful underwater coral gardens jam-packed with life – from colorful tropical fish and turtles to living corals. Also keep an eye out for Hawaiian spinner dolphins which are frequently seen here.
- Cruise along the Big Island’s beautiful Kona Coast
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including green sea turtles and dolphins
- Snorkel at prime snorkel site (2 hours water time)
- Enjoy the boat’s 20-foot water slide, 15-foot high dive platform and two large double swim platforms
- Flotation toys for everyone
- Continental breakfast
- BBQ lunch
- Snacks, sodas and juices
- Snorkel gear provided (Rx masks, flotation devices and water toys)
- Snorkeling instruction by lifeguard trained crew
- Complimentary reef safe sunscreen
- No host premium cash bar on board
- Tropical Fruit
- Assorted Bagels, Muffins & Pastries
- Green Yogurt with Granola
- Hamburger & Cheeseburger
- Taro Burger (vegan and gluten free)
- Pasta Salad
- Ginger & Garlic Sweet Potato Chips
- Various fixings for your burger
Body Glove also offers scuba on board! Scuba is an option that you can add when on board at an additional cost. You can do Certified Scuba for a 1 tank or 2 tank dive starting at $113.14 (1 tank) paid on board the day of. You can also do Discover Scuba for those who are non-certified starting at $123.91 paid on board the day of. (Rates are subject to change without notice). Advance notice is suggested, so if this is something you want to do, just notate it next to your name in the shopping cart.
- Where and When:
- Body Glove Cruises' main office is located in the Ilima Court (North Kona Shopping Center, 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740), which has the closest free parking to the Kailua-Kona pier. It is about a five minute walk down to the pier from the office.
Check in at 7:30 am at the Kailua-Kona pier.
Departure is at 8:00 am. Return is at 12:30 pm.
- All guests must agree to comply to the following COVID-19 disclaimer:
I certify that I and anyone in my party are not displaying signs of COVID-19 and have not been in contact with an individual confirmed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
I acknowledge and accept that I will be subject to a non-contact temperature check. Guests with temperatures of 100.4 F or higher will not be permitted to board. Additionally, I agree to wear a nose and mouth covering while on the vessel except while eating, drinking or in the water.
Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed to be used during this activity due to safety concerns. Snorkel gear is available on board for all guests, but you are welcome to bring your own non-full-face snorkel masks or other gear.
- Special Notes:
- A portion of all proceeds are donated to non-profit organizations for the preservation, restoration and education of Hawaiian culture and history, its coral reefs and coral reefs around the world.
GoPro cameras and wetsuits are available for rent on board.
The vessel is 100% wheelchair accessible on the lower deck. If you are traveling with a wheelchair, please let us know in advance so that pier parking can be reserved for you (there are only 2 spaces). If there's space we will note that the guest is using the space and will request that they call the office at boarding time for pier access. The guest will wait at the gate for a crew member to let them onto the pier. They must be traveling with a handicap placard in order to take advantage of pier parking.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- 4.5 hours
- Body Glove
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with three restrooms, two freshwater showers, a 20-foot water slide, a 15-foot high dive platform, two large double swim platforms and flotation toys for everyone. The vessel is also wheelchair friendly. The spacious lower deck allows for a full range of movement.