Body Glove - Deluxe Morning Snorkel & Dolphin Watch
The Body Glove is the friendliest ship in Hawaiian waters! You will enjoy the finest snorkeling and scuba diving along Kona. You will see some of the most beautiful seas in the world filled with life -- everything from tropical fish to happy spinner dolphins and living corals. The rich reef gardens, a protected marine preserve, are spectacular and Body Glove knows every inch intimately.
We provide the best equipment -- masks, snorkels, fins, the works. We even have prescription masks available. Personalized snorkeling instructions are also included.
- Continental breakfast buffet (items subject to change):
- Tropical Fruit (Vegan, GF)
- Assorted Bagels, Muffins & Pastries
- Greek Yogurt (GF) with Granola (Vegan, GF)
- BBQ lunch (items subject to change):
- Hamburger & Cheeseburger
- Taro Burger (Vegan, GF)
- Pasta Salad (Vegan, GF)
- Ginger & Garlic Sweet Potato Chips (Vegan, GF)
- Various fixings for your burger!
- Snacks, sodas, juices
- Snorkel gear provided (Rx masks, flotation devices & water toys)
- Snorkeling instruction by lifeguard trained crew
- Complimentary reef safe sunscreen
- No host premium cash bar on board
Body Glove also offers scuba on board!
Scuba is an option that you can add when on board at an additional cost.
You can do Certified Scuba for a 1 tank or 2 tank dive starting at
$113.14 (1 tank) paid on board the day of. You can also do Discover
Scuba for those who are non-certified starting at $123.91 paid on board
the day of. (Rates are subject to change without notice). Advance notice
is suggested, so if this is something you want to do, just notate it
next to your name in the shopping cart.
- Where and When:
- Body Glove Cruises' main office is located in the Ilima Court (North Kona Shopping Center, 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740), which has the closest free parking to the Kailua-Kona pier. It is about a five minute walk down to the pier from the office.
Check in at 7:30 am at the Kailua-Kona pier.
Departure is at 8:00 am. Return is at 12:30 pm.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed to be used on this activity due to safety concerns. Snorkel gear is available on board for all guests but you are welcome to bring your own non-full-face snorkel masks or other gear.
- Special Notes:
- A portion of all proceeds are donated to non-profit organizations for the preservation, restoration and education of Hawaiian culture and history, its coral reefs and coral reefs around the world.
GoPro cameras and wetsuits are available for rent on board.
The vessel is 100% wheelchair accessible on the lower deck. If you are traveling with a wheelchair, please let us know in advance so that pier parking can be reserved for you (there are only 2 spaces). If there's space we will note that the guest is using the space and will request that they call the office at boarding time for pier access. The guest will wait at the gate for a crew member to let them onto the pier. They must be traveling with a handicap placard in order to take advantage of pier parking.
- Operation Days:
- 4.5 hours
- Body Glove
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with three restrooms, two freshwater showers, a 20-foot water slide, a 15-foot high dive platform, two large double swim platforms and flotation toys for everyone. The vessel is also wheelchair friendly. The spacious lower deck allows for a full range of movement.