Body Glove - Deluxe Snorkel & Dolphin Watch
Come aboard the Body Glove, a spacious catamaran that’s equipped with everything you’ll need for a great snorkeling adventure. Departing from the Kailua-Kona pier, this cruise takes you to the protected marine sanctuary of Red Hill, an area that’ is home to more than 600 species of marine life. Discover colorful underwater coral gardens jam-packed with life – from colorful tropical fish and turtles to living corals. Also keep an eye out for Hawaiian spinner dolphins which are frequently seen here.
- Cruise along the Big Island’s beautiful Kona Coast
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including green sea turtles and dolphins
- Snorkel at prime snorkel site (2 hours water time)
- Enjoy the boat’s 20-foot water slide, 15-foot high dive platform and two large double swim platforms
- Flotation toys for everyone
- Continental breakfast
- BBQ lunch
- Snacks, sodas and juices
- Snorkel gear provided (Rx masks, flotation devices and water toys)
- Snorkeling instruction by lifeguard trained crew
- Complimentary reef safe sunscreen
- No host premium cash bar on board
- Tropical Fruit (Vegan/GF)
- Lilikoi Yogurt (Vegetarian/GF)
- Granola (Vegan)
- Danish (Vegetarian)
- Homemade Banana Bread (Vegetarian)
- BBQ Hamburger OR Hawaiian Grown Taro Burger (Vegan/GF)
- On a Brioche Bun (Vegan)
- Served with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickles (Vegan)
- Homemade Burger Sauce (Vegan)
- Hamakua Purple Sweet Potato Salad (Vegan)
- Island Made Sweet Potato Chips (Vegan)
- Homemade Macnut White Chocolate Cookie (Vegetarian)
- 65 foot long catamaran
- 15 foot high jump
- 20 foot water slide
- Wheelchair friendly
Body Glove Snorkel
Kona Dolphin Tour
- Where and When:
- Tour time:
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Check in at 7:30 am at the Body Glove Cruises' Retail Store, located at the Ilima Court Shopping Center at 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy., Kailua Kona, HI 96740. The boat departs from the left side of Kailua Kona Pier, which is located within walking distance from the Ilima Court Shopping Center. Parking is free.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed to be used during this activity due to safety concerns. Snorkel gear is available on board for all guests, but you are welcome to bring your own non-full-face snorkel masks or other gear.
Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to boarding.
- Special Notes:
- All snorkel gear is washed, scrubbed and soaked in PureGreen24, a registered product on the EPA list which kills Coronavirus, MRSA, Norovirus and more. PureGreen24 disinfectant retains a 24-hour residual effectiveness.
A portion of all proceeds are donated to non-profit organizations for the preservation, restoration and education of Hawaiian culture and history, its coral reefs and coral reefs around the world.
GoPro cameras and wetsuits are available for rent on board.
The vessel is 100% wheelchair accessible on the lower deck. If you are traveling with a wheelchair, please let us know in advance so that pier parking can be reserved for you (there are only 2 spaces). If there's space we will note that the guest is using the space and will request that they call the office at boarding time for pier access. The guest will wait at the gate for a crew member to let them onto the pier. They must be traveling with a handicap placard in order to take advantage of pier parking.
- Operation Days:
- 4.5 hours
- Body Glove
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with three restrooms, two freshwater showers, a 20-foot water slide, a 15-foot high dive platform, two large double swim platforms and flotation toys for everyone. The vessel is also wheelchair friendly. The spacious lower deck allows for a full range of movement.