Big Island of Hawaii Dolphin Watching
Dolphin Discoveries - Captain Cook Afternoon Snorkel
- Afternoon dolphin and whale watch/snorkel tour
- Exploration of the historic Kona Coast
- Visit stunning sea caves and lava tubes en route to Captain Cook's Monument at Kealakekua Bay
- Learn about dolphins, whales and other ocean wildlife
Join the friendly crew of the Body Glove and cruise along the Big Island's Kona Coast. Go snorkeling in a marine preserve and then enjoy a delicious burger.
Dolphin Discoveries - Dolphin Discovery Adventure
- Morning dolphin watching & snorkel cruise
- Snorkel in pristine waters surrounded by marine life
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
Enjoy a snorkel cruise along the Big Island’s scenic Kona Coast. The crew of Dolphin Discoveries have nearly 20 years of experience in looking of wild dolphins, and they have the utmost respect for not disrupting them while they are resting or nursing.