Body Glove - Afternoon Whale Watching Tour
Guaranteed whale sightings or you get to come again for free!
View Pacific Humpback whales in their natural habitat! Seeing these majestic, endangered ocean mammals is an awe inspiring experience.
Don't forget to bring your camera! You will see whales up close and personal with many great photo opportunities. Certified marine naturalist on
board, underwater hydrophone, no-host premium bar, guaranteed sightings
or join us again free!
- Light snacks: roasted red bell pepper hummus, pita chips, fresh fruit and pub mix
- Island juices, sodas and water
- Kona coffee and assorted teas
- Premium cash bar
- 65 foot long catamaran
- 15 foot high jump
- 20 foot water slide
- Wheelchair friendly
The Body Glove
- Where and When:
- Check in at 12:30 pm at Kailua-Kona Pier.
Tour time: 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
Body Glove Cruises' main office is located in the Ilima Court (North Kona Shopping Center, 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740), which has the closest free parking to the Kailua-Kona pier. It is about a five minute walk down to the pier from the office.
- All guests must agree to comply to the following COVID-19 disclaimer:
I certify that I am not displaying signs of COVID-19 and have not been in contact with an individual confirmed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days. I will provide proof of a negative pre-travel COVID-19 test approved by the state of Hawaii and/or that I have been on island for a minimum of 10 days. Additionally, I agree to wear a nose and mouth covering while boarding and disembarking the vessel.
Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to boarding.
- Special Notes:
- A portion of all proceeds are donated to non-profit organizations for the preservation, restoration and education of Hawaiian culture and history, its coral reefs and coral reefs around the world.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday from December 15 through March
- Approx. 2.5 hours
- Body Glove
- 110 Passengers
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with underwater hydrophones to listen to the whales. The vessel also has three restrooms and is wheelchair accessible.