Hawaii Loa Luau - Fairmont Orchid
The Hawaii Loa Luau is the newest theatrical luau production on the Big Island's Kohala Coast, held at the Fairmont Orchid. This traditional Hawaiian luau includes a delicious buffet with only the finest and freshest ingredients, as well as a fantastic Polynesian show that retells the story of Hawai'iloa, a great Polynesian navigator, who sailed from Tahiti to the Hawaiian islands… it is an evening you will never forget.
Preferred Seating: Includes seating towards the front of the performance, a shorter line, a souvenir lei, appetizers at the table (see menu for Alii Platter below), and service for drinks at the table.
- Three hour dinner and luau show located on Kohala Coast, centered around four fishponds
- Luau buffet features succulent island dishes
- Open bar serving standard cocktails and tropical drinks
- Spectacular Polynesian revue
- Learn about Hawaiian crafts, hula and culture
Luau Buffet Menu:
Alii Platter (for VIP guests on a Wooden Tray)
- Fresh Pineapple
- Papaya-Pineapple Salad with Fresh Mint
- Dried Bananas, Papaya, Mango
- Half Coconut filled w/Dried Coconut
- Li Hing Mui Macadamia Nuts
- Dried Ahi. Ika & Teriyaki Beef Jerky
Poke Station Iced Cold Station
- Spicy Kimchi Tako Octopus
- Ogo Seaweed & Maui Onion Salad
- Ahi Limu Koho
- Ahi Avocado
- Spicy Shellfish
- Surimi Crab & Broccoli
- Garlic Sesame Edamame Soy Beans
- Pipikaula Dried Beef & Tomato
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Cucumber Namasu
- Bean Sprout Salad
- Molokaʻi Sweet Potato Salad
- Kimchi Cabbage
- J.A Farms Spinach Leafs & Heirloom Lettuces
Hot Food Station
- Teriyaki BBQ Chicken
- Miso Glazed Hawaiian Butterfish
- Kiawe Wood Smoked Kalua Pork
- Stir Fried Vegetable Noodles
- Calrose Rice Furikake
- Taro Rolls
From the Grill
- Kalbi Style Hawaiian Low Line Beef w/Ginger Soy Glaze
- Sugar Cane Skewered Shrimp Yakitori
- Mini Hot Dogs
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Stir Fry Vegetables
- Hawaiian Dark Chocolate Lava Cake w/Tahitian Vanilla and Raspberry Sauce
- Pineapple Pie w/Macadamia Nut
- Molokai Banana Bread
- Coconut Cream Tapioca w/Mango & Lilikoi
- Big Island Fruit Salad w/Lychee
Hawaii Loa Luau
Big Island Luau
- Where and When:
Check in at 5:30 pm.
Location: Fairmont Orchid, 1 N Kaniku Dr, Waimea, HI 96743 View Map
The Hawaii Loa Luau reservations desk is located at the Plantation Estate at the Fairmont Orchid. Vouchers must be turned in for luau tickets at the reservations desk.
Both complimentary valet parking and self parking are available at the Fairmont Orchid.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Children age 5 and under are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Saturdays and additional days throughout the summer
- 3 hours
- Hawaii Loa Luau