Hawaii Loa Luau - Fairmont Orchid
This luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Big Island luaus page for other open luaus on the Big Island.
The Hawaii Loa Luau is the newest theatrical luau production on the Big Island's Kohala Coast, held at the Fairmont Orchid. This traditional Hawaiian luau includes a delicious buffet with only the finest and freshest ingredients, as well as a fantastic Polynesian show that retells the story of Hawai'iloa, a great Polynesian navigator, who sailed from Tahiti to the Hawaiian islands… it is an evening you will never forget. Luau Highlights:
- Three hour dinner and luau show located on Kohala Coast, centered around four fishponds
- Luau buffet features succulent island dishes
- Open bar serving standard cocktails and tropical drinks
- Spectacular Polynesian revue
- Learn about Hawaiian crafts, hula and culture
Luau Buffet Menu:
Cold Food Station
- Ahi Limu Koho
- Ahi Avocado
- Spicy Shellfish
- Surimi Crab & Broccoli
- Garlic Sesame Edamame Soy Beans
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Cucumber Namasu
- Molokai Sweet Potato Salad
- Kimchi Cabbage
- J.A Farms Spinach Leaf & Heirloom Lettuces
Hot Food Station
- Teriyaki BBQ Chicken
- Miso Glazed Hawaiian Butterfish
- Stir Fried Vegetable Noodles
- Calrose Rice Furikake
- Taro Rolls
From the Grill
- Kalbi Style Hawaiian Low Line Beef w/Ginger Soy Glaze
- Sugar Cane Skewered Shrimp Yakitori
- Mini Hot Dogs
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Grilled Chicken Tenders
- Stir Fry Vegetables
- Hawaiian Dark Chocolate Lava Cake w/Tahitian Vanilla and Raspberry Sauce
- Pineapple Pie w/Macadamia Nut
- Molokai Banana Bread
- Big Island Fruit Salad w/Lychee
Holiday Menu Additions
- Fairmont Garden Herb Roasted Turkey Breast & Kiawe Smoked Turkey Thighs
- Giblet Gravy, Pineapple Cranberry Compote
- Maui Onion Whipped Potatoes
- Traditional Stuffing, Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- Green Beans, Brown Butter, Toasted Macadamia Nuts
- Pumpkin Pie, Coconut Whipped Cream
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Spice Cake
- Autumn Macarons
Hawaii Loa Luau
Big Island Luau
- Where and When:
Check in at 5:30 pm.
Location: Fairmont Orchid, 1 N Kaniku Dr, Waimea, HI 96743 View Map
The Hawaii Loa Luau reservations desk is located at the Plantation Estate at the Fairmont Orchid. Vouchers must be turned in for luau tickets at the reservations desk.
Both complimentary valet parking and self parking are available at the Fairmont Orchid.
- Covid Measures:
All guests must wear a mask unless seated at their assigned table.
Please maintain acceptable social distancing standards from other parties and staff whenever possible.
If you are feeling unwell, showing symptoms, or experiencing a fever please refrain from attending the luau.
Hand Sanitizing stations are available.
Seating is restaurant style and tables are spread 6ft apart and seat a maximum of 10 guest to comply with county regulations. Larger parties will have to split to different tables.
Buffet features attendants to serve food and tables are called up to the buffet to avoid lines and allow spacing.
All staff are temperature and symptom checked.
There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Children age 5 and under are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Hawaii Loa Luau