Island Breeze Luau - King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel
Taking place in the heart of Kailua-Kona on the historic grounds of King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel, the Island Breeze Luau features a delicious Hawaiian luau dinner and an authentic Polynesian show with live music and dance performances.
Prior to the big luau feast, see the arrival of the Royal Court on the stage. Then enjoy hula lessons and mo'olelo (story telling) taught from the stage. The luau cultural activities are followed by a scrumptious Hawaiian dinner, featuring a variety of delicacies as well as an open bar.
After dinner, it’s showtime! Sit back, relax and enjoy "He 'Ohana Kakou," an exciting Polynesian revue featuring music and dances from Hawaii and other Polynesian islands.
- Takes place on the shores of scenic Kamakahonu Bay in Kailua-Kona
- Luau grounds are on King Kamehameha the Great’s former estate
- Delicious Hawaiian luau dinner with a wide variety of delicacies, plus an open bar
- Spectacular Polynesian show
Luau Buffet Menu (subject to change without notice):
Please note: Special request for a vegetarian,
gluten free, or celiac meal requires 24 hour notice. Option is subject
to change without notice.
- Toss Green Salad with Dressing
- Local Macaroni Salad
- Three Bean Salad
- Namasu Japanese Cucumber Salad
- Lomi Salmon
- Local Style Poke
- Fried Tofu Poke
- Steamed Rice
- Steamed Sweet Potato
- Kona Style BBQ Chicken
- Fresh Island Style Seared Fish
- Kalua Pork
- Bread Pudding
- Housemade Banana Bread
- Chocolate Cake
- Coffee- Regular and Decaffeinated
- Hot Tea
- Hosted Standard Bar
- No-Host Premium Bar (Available for Purchase)
Island Breeze Luau Cast
Island Breeze Luau
Spectacular Polynesian Revue
- Where and When:
- Please check-in at the monarchy room at the lobby of the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel at 5:30 pm.
Festivities end at approximately 8:00 pm.
The Island Breeze Luau is held on the historic grounds of the King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel, which is located adjacent to the pier at Kailua Bay, on Palani Road in Kailua-Kona.
Parking is available at King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel. Validation is given at the luau (parking validations are subject to change without notice).
New Enhanced Safety Measures: The Island Breeze Luau wants to ensure that all our guests and performers feel safe. Therefore, each party will have their own table to enjoy dinner and the luau performance, as we no longer offer communal seating. Also, we will be offering attended step up buffet stations for meal service of our Hawaiian inspired cuisine. Pre-show activities from our stage, include hula lessons and compelling stories of Hawaiian history. Face coverings are required throughout the hotel and luau grounds when not seated.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 3 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Island Breeze Luau
- 400 guests