Big Island Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
Join us on beautiful Kailua-Kona for a ride on Marian, a 36-foot glass bottom boat! Experience ocean life like never before. Enjoy easy glass bottom viewing for all passengers. Take pleasure in comfortable cushioned seating as our friendly crew shares information about Hawaii's marine life. All the colors, diversity of creatures and overall beauty of undersea Hawaii will leave you in awe!
The view above the ocean isn't bad either - experience gorgeous views of Historic Kailua-Kona. This is a fantastic activity for the whole family.
- Glass bottom boat cruise along the Kailua-Kona coastline
- See colorful tropical fish, turtles and coral reefs
- Fun and educational for the whole family
- Crew shares information about Hawaii’s marine life
- Beautiful views of historic Kailua-Kona
- Easy glass bottom viewing for all passengers
- Up to 24 passengers
- Cushioned benches with great views
- Every seat is a window seat
- Restroom on board
Glass Bottom Boat
- Where and When:
- Tour times: 9:15 am, 10:30 am, 12:15 pm, 1:30 pm
Check in 15 minutes prior to departure.
Departs from Kailua-Kona Pier View Map
- This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. If a guest is able to walk up the 2 steps, across the ramp, and down the 7 steps into the vessel, then they would be able to attend. No wheelchairs on board.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Wednesday through Sunday
- 50 minutes
- Kailua Bay Charter Company
- 18 passengers
- Cruise is aboard a 36-foot glass bottom boat featuring comfortable cushioned seating.